[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3912)
Ascension Forums - View topic - Ursnarök - Worgen Guardian Druid 576/578 12/14H Exp
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 27, 2020 9:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Ursnarök - Worgen Guardian Druid 576/578 12/14H Exp 

1. Ursnarök, Worgen Druid

2. 25, Male, Oklahoma

3. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... B6k/simple

4. Yes

5. Last chapter on Zuluhed and I left due to a personal conflict between myself and the GM/RL. I am currently in Beaver Dam on KT and will leave for a more stable raid environment.

6. Inconspicuous Bear, or Arielle's Bear Druid guide along with checking forum posts on MMO Champion, Icy Veins and Warcraft Academy.

7. Up till Cataclysm I was starting out on my Hunter and during Wrath began to learn tanking on my Paladin/DK. After my deployment to Afghanistan I came back to MoP and started normals in MSV, HoF and ToES before getting into some Heroics in ToES prior to normal ToT. Prior to the patch leading up to SoO I got into Last Chapter and worked up through 14/14N SoO and 7/14H. My transfer to Beaver Dam sent me further up to 12/14H.

8. I use AT&T Uverse internet and it rarely has an issue, my FPS remains steady with some lows at the beginnings of fights but it levels out within seconds. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3382185922

9. I prefer a casual atomosphere prior to the pull and during a boss fight nothing but professional. The game should be fun, but nothing is fun when redundant mistakes are made. I'm looking for a raid group that is more stable and can maintain at least 20 people without having to recruit every week.

10. Anywhere from an hour to 30 minutes prior to raid to prepare.

11. There are no breaks in my current raid group and my previous group only had a 5 minute bio halfway through the night so it shouldn't be an issue. I rarely AFK for any reason.

12. The last raid wipe I caused was on Siegecrafter, when I took the shredder too far away for healing on myself. I moved him too early and he could have stayed in melee range longer for cleave damage till death from above and since I was on my 6th stack of the boss debuff it was a foolish mistake for me to move too far out of range of healing.

13. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-s ... details/5/

14. The penguin would say, "You should give Ursnarök a trial run at tank; he is skillful and has his ducks in a row." The sombrero is because he had a margarita before he came in!

Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:49 pm
Site Admin

Love the app

But unfortunately we just recruited a tank yesterday and don't have room for another :(

I will let you know if anything changes

sorry!

Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]