|Deft - 680 Mage [accepted]
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Deft [ Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:40 am ]|
|Post subject:||Deft - 680 Mage [accepted]|
1. Character name, class, and main spec: Deft, Mage, Arcane
-Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... t/advanced
2. Recent logs (Do not bother submitting an application if you cannot provide a link to any logs): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 898995/6/#
3. Please submit a picture of your UI in, and out of raid combat. (imgur.com works best):
-In combat: http://i.imgur.com/BmUqB0j.jpg
-Out of combat: http://i.imgur.com/mNqPFAJ.jpg
4. Age, country, time zone: 20, USA, CST
5. Do you have mumble and a working microphone? Are you able to clearly communicate with your fellow raiders? Most importantly, are you open to criticism, be it harsh or not. If you are under preforming you will be called out on it and expected to fix it as fast as possible. That being said, do you see this being an issue in the foreseeable future.
Yes and yes. Yes. I am very open to criticism in any form, so yes. This will not be an issue at all, as I expect to to be criticized if I'm doing something wrong.
6. Do you partake in anything that would interfere with your ability to raid (i.e. school, work, etc.)? Do you have any obligations in the foreseeable future that will affect your ability to raid? No.
7. What were the last 2 guilds that you were in? What were your reasons for leaving each of these guilds? Please be as detailed as possible.
Cohesion: Broke up
Free Agents: Currently hemorrhaging good players, so I'm trying to jump off of a sinking ship.. The struggle of being on a small, shitty server =/
8. What end game raiding experience do you have? Be thorough. The more detail you can provide here, the better. What is one raid encounter that has stuck with you to the present day and why?
WotLK: 5/5 ToGC, 11/12H 25M ICC, 12/12H ICC.
MoP: 5/12 H ToT, 14/14M SoO
WoD: 4/7M Highmaul
The one encounter that has always stayed with me is 25H Lich King. Spent the greater part of 2 months trying to knock him over and never succeeded. To this day, it is the only boss that I've actively tried to kill and failed while it was current content.
9. What is your secondary spec? Should the need arise, are you comfortable with playing your off-spec in a raid environment at a optimal level.
I am currently using Fire in BRF for aoe/cleave fights. I am very comfortable playing all three mage specs and am capable of performing at an exceptional level.
10. We ask all raiders to be online at least 15 minutes before raid to make sure you are prepared. Meaning all pots and flasks are attained, and you are ready outside the instance. Will this be an issue?
That's perfectly fine.
11. Show us what sets you apart from the rest of the people interested in Ascension. What makes you better? What can you bring to our raids? Why should we want you versus someone else. This is your last chance to impress us, be thorough. Take your time with this answer as it is our last impression of you.
I have an unquenchable desire to be the very best at anything that I do. Applying that drive to this game means that I will always be on top of my class and performing in a top percentile on any given fight. I bring exceptional on-the-fly decision making, as well as good personal skills and a great sense of humor. My accomplishments in real life reflect my drive be the best, as I'm currently a junior at Vanderbilt University, double majoring in biomedical engineering and neuroscience with aspirations for medical school. Additionally, I am a former US international soccer player, having played for the U-17, U-20, and U-23 national teams. Believe me, I am no stranger to competitive environments. I look forward to speaking with you all regarding this application. Cheers!
Edit: Just noticed that the application template has two #10's
|Author:||Skullz [ Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:28 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Deft - 680 Mage|
Sent you a btag request, would like to chat a bit.
|Author:||Deft [ Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:51 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Deft - 680 Mage|
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group