1. Character name, class, and main spec: Piggy, Druid, Resto
-Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... y/advanced
2. Recent logs ( Do not bother submitting an application if you cannot provide a link to any logs):https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 118/latest
3. Please submit a picture of your UI in, and out of raid combat. (imgur.com works best):http://i.imgur.com/VvvChkF.jpg
4. Age, country, time zone:
20, US, EST
5. Do you have mumble and a working microphone? Are you able to clearly communicate with your fellow raiders? Most importantly, are you open to criticism, be it harsh or not. If you are under preforming you will be called out on it and expected to fix it as fast as possible. That being said, do you see this being an issue in the foreseeable future.
Yes I have a microphone and am able to communicate with other raiders. I would expect to be called out when I'm doing something wrong, so criticism is welcome. It shouldn't be an issue at all.
6. Do you partake in anything that would interfere with your ability to raid (i.e. school, work, etc.)? Do you have any obligations in the foreseeable future that will affect your ability to raid?
I do have school and work, but my classes end well before raid, and I pick my hours at work, so neither of these would interfere with raiding.
7. What were the last 2 guilds that you were in? What were your reasons for leaving each of these guilds? Please be as detailed as possible.
The last two guilds I was in were Nocuous (Arathor) and Carried (Kilrogg). I left both of these guilds because both of the raid groups fell apart. In both cases the raid leader just kind of left one day, and no one wanted to pick up their role and lead.
8. What end game raiding experience do you have? Be thorough. The more detail you can provide here, the better. What is one raid encounter that has stuck with you to the present day and why?
I've been raiding since BC, with a few months off here and there. I was pretty bad until late Cataclysm, when my guild finished Heroic 25 Madness of Deathwing at US 89th. After that I missed the first two tiers of MoP, and finished Heroic 10 Garrosh at US 60th. The one fight that has stuck with me the most would probably be Garrosh. We had a really fun group of 10 people, and killed it the night before he was nerfed on what would have been our last attempt of the night.
9. What is your secondary spec? Should the need arise, are you comfortable with playing your off-spec in a raid environment at a optimal level.
My seconday spec is either Guardian right now, but I've played Balance in the past. I would be fine with doing either of those in a raid, but I am pretty rusty.
10. We ask all raiders to be online at least 15 minutes before raid to make sure you are prepared. Meaning all pots and flasks are attained, and you are ready outside the instance. Will this be an issue?
10. Show us what sets you apart from the rest of the people interested in Ascension. What makes you better? What can you bring to our raids? Why should we want you versus someone else. This is your last chance to impress us, be thorough. Take your time with this answer as it is our last impression of you.
I'm quick at picking up raid mechanics, and rarely make the same mistake twice. I have excellent raid awareness and can hold my own against people with better gear than me.