1. Character name, class, and main spec:
-Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... c/advanced
2. Recent logs ( Do not bother submitting an application if you cannot provide a link to any logs):https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 47/latest/http://i.imgur.com/gDEDUoU.png
- 19th in US/EU for Shadow on Mythic Kargath.
3. Please submit a picture of your UI in, and out of raid combat. (imgur.com works best):
-In combat: http://imgur.com/nsESkrv
-Out of combat: it's basically the same thing
4. Age, country, time zone: 22, U.S, Pacific
5. Do you have mumble and a working microphone? Are you able to clearly communicate with your fellow raiders? Most importantly, are you open to criticism, be it harsh or not. If you are under preforming you will be called out on it and expected to fix it as fast as possible. That being said, do you see this being an issue in the foreseeable future.
Yes, yes, yes. Absolutely not - call me out.
6. Do you partake in anything that would interfere with your ability to raid (i.e. school, work, etc.)? Do you have any obligations in the foreseeable future that will affect your ability to raid?
Im applying for grad school for the fall, I doubt that'll affect much.
7. What were the last 2 guilds that you were in? What were your reasons for leaving each of these guilds? Please be as detailed as possible.
Right now I'm in Wicked. The GM and raid leaders are on different pages. My raid progression over community feelings does not fit the philosophy and it's starting to wear on me.
Previous was one in WOTLK - I quit for college.
8. What end game raiding experience do you have? Be thorough. The more detail you can provide here, the better. What is one raid encounter that has stuck with you to the present day and why?
BC - Kael'thas/Vashj clear after nerfs.
BT clear and 1/6 Sunwell prior to WOTLK launch.
Amani War Bear/Hand of A'dal.
Cleared Sunwell afterwards.
WOTLK - Undying, naxx clears. 2 drakes on 25 man, 3 drakes on 10.
Ulduar 10/12 HM. Both drakes.
11/12 ICC HM.
Trial heroic clear.
Quit in Cata, fuck that expac.
SoO - returned in the middle of this.
9/12 Mythic prior to patch.
WoD - 2/7 Mythic. 13% on Butcher.
Kalecgos sticks with me. By far, the most frustrating boss I've encountered. Many wipes, many rotating Di's and SS's for trash respawns. Everyone had a specific role and had to communicate. It takes a special guild to be able to cooperate on this boss. It required almost perfection. It was in my favorite guild.
9. What is your secondary spec? Should the need arise, are you comfortable with playing your off-spec in a raid environment at a optimal level.
I've never been asked to swap out of Shadow. Let's say I join the guild and healing stuff goes offspec. I will start harder research for Disc/Holy.
10. We ask all raiders to be online at least 15 minutes before raid to make sure you are prepared. Meaning all pots and flasks are attained, and you are ready outside the instance. Will this be an issue?
10. Show us what sets you apart from the rest of the people interested in Ascension. What makes you better? What can you bring to our raids? Why should we want you versus someone else. This is your last chance to impress us, be thorough. Take your time with this answer as it is our last impression of you.
I have experience; I have a desire to improve. Having to completely reinvent my spec for Mythic Twins - I spent hours in LFR fixing my UI and rotation, so I can perfect Mythic attempts. I take a lot of pride in my numbers and execution. When a guild has momentum and synergy, my performance and love for the game hits its peak. I love being motivated to continue to pull and progress. I have not been challenged in recent guilds for dominant DPS. I miss this motivation and challenge. Others around you make you better and I believe you guys can provide me with that.
I tend to make dumb jokes in raid once people get comfortable with me. I like to lighten the mood when appropriate.
I have played this class since BC and have always been challenged for dominance. I want to make this below average class give a superior class a run for their money. It gives me motivation to out DPS superior classes.