|Extort, Retribution Paladin. [declined]
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Extort713 [ Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:23 am ]|
|Post subject:||Extort, Retribution Paladin. [declined]|
1. Extort, Paladin, Retribution.
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... t/advanced
2. "6/7 Mythic Clear"- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mB3yPxLXka2Ghpv4
"Mythic Mar'gok Progression"- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/t1FVkJhnRQCwaxp6
3. -In combat: http://i.imgur.com/G47wAvm.png
-Out of combat: http://i.imgur.com/YbrooTO.jpg
4. 21, US, Eastern.
5. Do you have mumble and a working microphone? Are you able to clearly communicate with your fellow raiders? Most importantly, are you open to criticism, be it harsh or not. If you are under preforming you will be called out on it and expected to fix it as fast as possible. That being said, do you see this being an issue in the foreseeable future.
Yes I use mumble frequently, and own a Blue microphones snowball for clear audio quality. I'm always open to learn new things about my class and I know the difference between insults and criticism.
6. Do you partake in anything that would interfere with your ability to raid (i.e. school, work, etc.)? Do you have any obligations in the foreseeable future that will affect your ability to raid?
I have a child in preschool and I'm a part time student, however my responsibilities rarely interfere with my raiding scheduled.
7. What were the last 2 guilds that you were in? What were your reasons for leaving each of these guilds? Please be as detailed as possible.
Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow, I was passed up for a raiding spot due to having too many ret paladins in guild. One was an officer and one was veteran member of the guild.
Outrage - Mal'ganis, I was let go from the guild because I didn't show up for Mythic Mar'gok progression, and didn't inform my RL that I was going to be absent.
8. What end game raiding experience do you have? Be thorough. The more detail you can provide here, the better. What is one raid encounter that has stuck with you to the present day and why?
I have been raiding Hardcore since Cata, I start heroic progression in FL with Ragnaros and have raided most teirs since, playing on and off. I cleared Dragonsoul 8/8 Heroic, but who didn't... I didn't play a lot of MoP but when I did I was raiding Heroic ToT, and SoO I went 12/14 Heroic in SoO before it became Mythic, I had quit in June so I never killed Garrosh. I came back at the beginning of Dreanor and have pushed to 6/7 Mythic, I was apart of every first kill besides Kar'gath.
9. What is your secondary spec? Should the need arise, are you comfortable with playing your off-spec in a raid environment at a optimal level.
I have never been asked to play an off spec, normally I gear holy in case we're ever in a position where we have too many melee.
10. We ask all raiders to be online at least 15 minutes before raid to make sure you are prepared. Meaning all pots and flasks are attained, and you are ready outside the instance. Will this be an issue?
I'm normally helping summon others to raid.
10. Show us what sets you apart from the rest of the people interested in Ascension. What makes you better? What can you bring to our raids? Why should we want you versus someone else. This is your last chance to impress us, be thorough. Take your time with this answer as it is our last impression of you.
I'm a fast learner, and have a committed heart; if I'm passionate or promise something I always follow through with it. I don't listen to people when they try to bring me down, or tell me I can't do something, I always prove them wrong. I don't create drama in my life or in others, I try to surround myself with fun and intelligent people with like minded-goals. I have my own style of learning the game which I feel like a majority of higher end players do. I like to get hands on with my characters and encounters, I tear them apart from the inside to figure them out, and find out what works for me and my group. I'm very thorough with all aspects of my life and transition that into my gaming.
11. PC Specs/Internet Quality
GTX 760 2gb
I'm doubling my internet quailty very soon,
12. I heard about your guild from my friend Daxen.
|Author:||Skullz [ Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:46 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Extort, Retribution Paladin.|
Thanks for taking the time to apply, at the moment we are pretty full on paladins going into BRF. Good luck on your search though.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group