|Holby - 674 Mage [declined]
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Holby [ Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:17 am ]|
|Post subject:||Holby - 674 Mage [declined]|
1. Character name, class, and main spec:
Holby, Mage, Arcane/Fire
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... lby/simple
2. Recent logs ( Do not bother submitting an application if you cannot provide a link to any logs):
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 10/latest/ - I would have more logs to go by, but I had to swap to Holy Paladin like 1-2 weeks into WoD in order to keep my previous guild alive. I played frost at the beginning of the expansion and swapped over to Arcane/Fire when I mained my Mage again.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... #boss=1723 - Here are the Holy Paladin logs.
3. Please submit a picture of your UI in, and out of raid combat. (imgur.com works best):
-In combat: http://imgur.com/dR5JhX0
-Out of combat: http://imgur.com/ZUwVQ2t
4. Age, country, time zone:
28(29 Saturday), US, Eastern
5. Do you have mumble and a working microphone? Yes
Are you able to clearly communicate with your fellow raiders? Yes
Most importantly, are you open to criticism, be it harsh or not. Yes I am.
If you are under preforming you will be called out on it and expected to fix it as fast as possible. That being said, do you see this being an issue in the foreseeable future. No, I do not see this being an issue.
6. Do you partake in anything that would interfere with your ability to raid (i.e. school, work, etc.)? Do you have any obligations in the foreseeable future that will affect your ability to raid?
7. What were the last 2 guilds that you were in? What were your reasons for leaving each of these guilds? Please be as detailed as possible.
Impetus - Joined this guild in the summer during Siege of Orgrimmar. The guild was very good and was supposed to push for a high ranking in Warlords, until we started losing Officers/Raiders that were maliciously trying to harm the guild. 2 months into the expansion we had lost 2 GMS, 3 Officers, & numerous core raiders. I was thrust into an Officer position and after recruiting for 4+ hrs a day and not gaining any progress, we decided it was time for the guild to do.
Shot's Fired Joined late 2013 during Siege. Did Thok-Garrosh progression with them(Left before Garrosh was dead). Leadership lacked severely in this guild and had no real direction going forward.
8. What end game raiding experience do you have? Be thorough. The more detail you can provide here, the better. What is one raid encounter that has stuck with you to the present day and why?
ToGC - 5/5 Heroic
ICC - 11/12 Heroic
BWD - 4/6 Heroic
BOT - 2/5 Heroic
FL - 2/7 Heroic(Took Break)
ToT - 9/13 Heroic
SoO - 14/14 Heroic
Highmaul - 2/7 M, lots of attempts on Brackenspore
I really enjoyed Heroic Professor Putricide. I thought the Mechanics were unique and decently challenging.
9. What is your secondary spec? Should the need arise, are you comfortable with playing your off-spec in a raid environment at a optimal level.
Secondary spec is Fire, and yes I am comfortable playing it although I do need some practice since I haven't played it much since Siege(Was mainspec Fire in siege).
10. We ask all raiders to be online at least 15 minutes before raid to make sure you are prepared. Meaning all pots and flasks are attained, and you are ready outside the instance. Will this be an issue?
10. Show us what sets you apart from the rest of the people interested in Ascension. What makes you better? What can you bring to our raids? Why should we want you versus someone else. This is your last chance to impress us, be thorough. Take your time with this answer as it is our last impression of you.
I believe that I am a good player that has not yet reached my maximum potential in this game. I am always scouring logs/looking for ways to improve upon the previous wipe/kill. I consider myself a loyal player that will give 110% to the guild and help in anyway that I can in order to help the guild achieve its goals. Ascension should wants me over another person because of my dedication to the game and the amount of time/effort I will put in to be the best player/asset to the guild that I can possibly be.
|Author:||elye [ Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:41 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Holby - 674 Mage|
|Author:||Varun [ Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:49 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Holby - 674 Mage|
sorry for the late response, you probably figured, but we are going to pass for now. thanks for taking the time to apply
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group