1. Name, Race and Class of the character you’re applying with, and armory link.
Stephen, Blood Elf/Priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... per/simple
2. Your Age, Sex and Location
3. Where did you hear about us? (Please be specific - helps us focus recruitment)
4. Do you make all four of the requirements listed at the top of this thread?
5. List any previous guilds and your reason for leaving.
Draconic Order- Stop playing the game
Lion's Den- got replaced joining the military
Retaliation- still here currently
6. Where do you research your class?
and occasionally noxxic and icy veins, but mainly how2priest.com
7. What is your raiding experience in WoW? Don't be too detailed, just interesting heroic kills while they were relevant.
went 12/14H in siege very quickly and had to take a break for real life issues and stop raiding seriously. came back soon after and cleared siege. in lions den I cleared heroic lich king pre nerf. and I am now current 2/7 M with a lot of sub 10 percent butcher pulls and brakenspore will probably be dead tomorrow if I stay in the guild I'm currently in.
8. How is your connection reliability, latency and FPS? A result from speedtest.net would be helpful (but not required)
I never dc or have latency issues while raiding. if I ever dc its due to work being done on the internet itself. my FPS is also very solid with my custom built computer.
9. What are you looking for in a guild, both atmosphere and progression wise?
would like steady progression and competition with some of the top US guilds. I like a guild that doesn't show favoritism and able to adapt to the steady changes WoW brings to the table. As long as I feel like I'm not being carried and not doing the carrying I'm happy.
10. How far before raid time do you usually log in?
the three days listed are my off days so usually all day.
11. How often do you AFK outside of scheduled breaks? (We usually have a 10 min break in the middle of raid)
none I commit and plan for the raid times of my guild.
12. What was the last raid wipe you caused, or what boss encounter frustrated you the most? (Answer either or)
not sure if I have ever caused a complete wipe but did die a couple of times to the exploding mushrooms which affected the guild with me being down on some of the first pulls. and judging by that answer u would know that my most frustrated encounter so far out of the 5 mythic bosses I have done or attempted is brakenspore.
13. Post a combat log here, the only excuse to not have one is because you stopped raiding for the xpac >2 months agohttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/p6 ... G#fight=17
14. A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
He would say none other than to add me to your raid team and pass that sombrero to you guys for making a great decision!