1. Rosettastnd, 100 Orc Monk (currently on illidan will xfer asap when needed. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... tnd/simple
2. 25. Male. Lafayette, Louisiana.
3. Where did you hear about us? I have been on Eonar since day one of release. I have seen every guild that has thrived and died on Eonar.
4. Yes, although it seemed that they were suited for MoP.
5. The last guild I was actively in was Side Project. I was one of its original members when Firelands was current. I stayed with them until the end of Cata. I unfortunately was on an almost 3 year hiatus from raiding due to getting married. I am now NOT married and ready to get into raiding again. I did not re-app Side Project due to members that they have now I am not a fan of. As for Vanilla, I raided mostly with The Dark Renegades and before that I was with CoP. BC I was with The Dark Descent for a very short period of time, also DKP Minus at the end, I was with DKP Minus up until the end of Wrath.
6. I mostly follow top guild monks I do not like using Icy-Veins or Noxxic although if I do, it is not often. I prefer to go off of others and figure it out myself.
7. Vanilla - Cleared all current and four bosses in Naxx40. BC I cleared Kara when current, SSC, TK, Mags, Gruul, BT all while was current. I stepped out during Sunwell Progression. In Wrath was the same I did everything while it was current, although I missed out on ToC. Cata I did all current, this is the point in time I Joined Side Project. I missed all of end game content in MoP I played very casually with friends due to marriage. As of now with current content I have only killed Kargath and Backenspore. I have watched videos of all fights on heroic and mythic I am well prepared.
8. I have no issues here I run on fiber optic. And very high speed.
9. Really I just want to join a guild who likes to progress and isn't full of douche monkeys. Guild with good chemistry and the drive to progress and be number one. I go out of my way often to help other people I like to see things like that out of a guild. Work as one, progress as one
10. I work 7 days on and 7 days of my 7 days off I am on at 6 server every day. On my days off I am on very early in the morning typically.
11. Never unless my daughter has an emergency. Then that I am sorry I cannot control. Does not happen often but it does happen.
12. The most frustrating boss encounter i have ever had was by far Heroic Spine. The fight in itself was not that bad, the frustrating part was we did not have the dps to burn. We wiped on this for three weeks before finally downing it. Then three days later got heroic DW.
13. I have nothing to put due to I just started raiding again a few weeks ago. I can however e-mail you a screen shot of meters. Let me know where to send it I will have it asap.
14. He is looking for the goods, the sticky, the ganj, the kill, the murder, the sticky icky, the man just wants to get high.