1. Name, Race and Class of the character you’re applying with, and armory link.
Epianarr-Kargath, Draenei Resto Shaman (subject to faction/race/server change at WoD): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... arr/simple
Zenavi-Area52, Troll Resto Druid: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... avi/simple
Planning on leveling both the shaman and druid for WoD, could main either for raiding but would prefer shaman
2. Your Age, Sex and Location
23, male, VA
3. Where did you hear about us? (Please be specific - helps us focus recruitment)
My roommate (Daxen) and friend (Edeesis)
4. Do you make all four of the requirements listed at the top of this thread?
Meet all but current raiding experience; only 563 ilevel atm, haven't raided much since WotLK.
5. List any previous guilds and your reason for leaving.
They usually fall apart; currently in a PvP guild.
6. Where do you research your class?
I play it... check other people on armory.
7. What is your raiding experience in WoW? Don't be too detailed, just interesting heroic kills while they were relevant.
Raided everything from Karazhan to ICC, then started again at SoO a couple months back.
8. How is your connection reliability, latency and FPS? A result from speedtest.net would be helpful (but not required)
Very reliable, 100 MB/s, > 60 fps. Same internet as Daxen.
9. What are you looking for in a guild, both atmosphere and progression wise?
Enjoyable environment with fun people where we kill things!
10. How far before raid time do you usually log in?
11. How often do you AFK outside of scheduled breaks? (We usually have a 10 min break in the middle of raid)
Occasionally to grab a drink for 20 seconds, or if my cat vomits.
12. What was the last raid wipe you caused, or what boss encounter frustrated you the most? (Answer either or)
Probably Siegecrafter Blackfuse, because it's a clusterf of abilities that crap on PUGs.
13. Post a combat log here, the only excuse to not have one is because you stopped raiding for the xpac >2 months ago
No haz epeen.
14. A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
He has been shot, and everyone tries really hard to not make fun of him being black, white, and red.