|583 Prot Warr [declined]
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Matanza [ Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:16 pm ]|
|Post subject:||583 Prot Warr [declined]|
1. Name, Race and Class of the character you’re applying with, and armory link.
Rhuarc, Orc, Warrior - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... arc/simple
2. Your Age, Sex and Location
3. Where did you hear about us? (Please be specific - helps us focus recruitment)
4. Do you make all four of the requirements listed at the top of this thread?
11/14H, with 13/14 exp, other than that yes
5. List any previous guilds and your reason for leaving.
Previous guild fell apart late in the expo because the leaders couldn't replace the healers we were losing
6. Where do you research your class?
Armory, own testing.
7. What is your raiding experience in WoW? Don't be too detailed, just interesting heroic kills while they were relevant.
8. How is your connection reliability, latency and FPS? A result from speedtest.net would be helpful (but not required)
Only had one internet disconnect in the past two years, ping usually in 20-50ms range, 140+ fps
9. What are you looking for in a guild, both atmosphere and progression wise?
Just looking for a guild that I'll enjoy logging on to raid with.
10. How far before raid time do you usually log in?
Either actively playing hours before raid, or hovering in org. Excluding special circumstances, always on at least an hour before raid.
11. How often do you AFK outside of scheduled breaks? (We usually have a 10 min break in the middle of raid)
I don't unless other people are afking, other than micro breaks in between pulls (30s)
12. What was the last raid wipe you caused, or what boss encounter frustrated you the most? (Answer either or)
Thok was definitely the most frustrating, he was the catalyst that really broke my old guild apart.
13. Post a combat log here, the only excuse to not have one is because you stopped raiding for the xpac >2 months ago
Stopped raiding 4 or so months ago.
14. A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
I don't even.
Although my warrior is my main, I was considering switching to a healer main in WoD. I have every class to 90, excluding warlock, so I can pretty much play any class in WoD. Currently I'm leaning towards Resto Shammy or Druid.
|Author:||Zerkom [ Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:22 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: 583 Prot Warr|
Hey, thanks for taking the time to apply!
Unfortunately, we are looking for people with a bit more experience than yourself (it is, after all, quite late into the expansion). We're also quite full on tanks. Going to have to decline.
Good luck in your search!
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group