Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:09 pm
The following is required to apply:
1) Mumble, a microphone, and the ability to use it
2) Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs
3) 570+ ilevel and 12/14H+ or incredible logs and past raiding history
4) The ability to make our raid schedule for the foreseeable future (bar special circumstances):
Tuesday: 8pm - 12am EST
Thursday: 8pm - 12am EST
Monday: 8pm - 12am EST
In order to post an application, please register on the forums, and post a new thread with both the questions and answers listed below.
PRIVATE APPLICATIONS --> If you want to apply privately for whatever reason, private message your application to me on the forums. Please note private apps take longer to reply to.
1. Name, Race and Class of the character you’re applying with, and armory link.
Dêad, Troll, Moonkin.
2. Your Age, Sex and Location
22, Canada (Eastern)
3. Where did you hear about us? (Please be specific - helps us focus recruitment)
4. Do you make all four of the requirements listed at the top of this thread?
5. List any previous guilds and your reason for leaving.
Sideproject, they are changing their raid time to Sunday nights.
6. Where do you research your class?
Officers and guild leader, boomies in high end guilds, statistic websites for WoD (icy veins, ask mr robot, mmo, etc) and training dummies
7. What is your raiding experience in WoW? Don't be too detailed, just interesting heroic kills while they were relevant.
Since Soo, 14/14 Heroic 25 man. Started in BC. Always got the end tier bosses killed but not server first ones.
8. How is your connection reliability, latency and FPS? A result from speedtest.net would be helpful (but not required)
Connection is 30ms, 50 fps, direct line internet (never or really rare lag)
9. What are you looking for in a guild, both atmosphere and progression wise?
I am looking for a group of people who want to progress in a friendly but competitive manner. With a decent raid progress and individuals who want to put in the effort. Also who are enthusiastic, team players and dedicated.
10. How far before raid time do you usually log in?
Usually on a lot of the day, roughly 3 hours before raid.
11. How often do you AFK outside of scheduled breaks? (We usually have a 10 min break in the middle of raid)
Don't afk until break time is started, just to bio brush teeth or get water. (maybe some gcg if u guys have any). (of course emergencies do happen)
12. What was the last raid wipe you caused, or what boss encounter frustrated you the most? (Answer either or)
The most frustrating boss I encountered was paragons heroic, going to wind reaver and locust then wiping to due not enough dps or simple mistakes is a little bit annoying. Or phase 4 Heroic garrosh due to malice. ( the past was muru, adds not getting cc'd and casting causing wipes)
13. Post a combat log here, the only excuse to not have one is because you stopped raiding for the xpac >2 months ago
I am having trouble finding logs, usually we have someone else have it and link it. If someone can help me, ill post the logs definitely, but I have been doing roughly 375 - 435. Certain fights I do more. EDIT: here are some you may look through http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/217/
14. A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
He waddled in from the border ready to party.
Last edited by Dead on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.