1. Name, Race and Class of the character you’re applying with, and armory link.
Epicfearz, Human, Warlock: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/v ... z/advanced
- battletag: epicluke#1923
2. Your Age, Sex and Location
32, male, North Carolina
3. Where did you hear about us? (Please be specific - helps us focus recruitment)
wowprogress.com, and I noticed Artaniz was in your guild, I raided with him in Outlandish.
4. Do you make all four of the requirements listed at the top of this thread?
5. List any previous guilds and your reason for leaving.
Outlandish was/is my previous guild, I am leaving because the guild dissolved.
6. Where do you research your class?
I keep up with the warlock class on mmo-champ.
7. What is your raiding experience in WoW? Don't be too detailed, just interesting heroic kills while they were relevant.
I started raiding about 1/2 through tbc and raided through BT, did most heroic modes in ulduar/ totgc. Quit WoW when ICC came around and skipped cata. Came back to the game when MoP launched. Started with a normal mode guild and eventually joined Outlandish when they were 1/2 way through ToT progression. Was with them as a core raider until we dissolved in SoO after the H Siegcrafter kill. I quit playing after that, didn't want to find another guild, and have recently started playing again in anticipation of WoD.
8. How is your connection reliability, latency and FPS? A result from speedtest.net would be helpful (but not required)http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3773290905
9. What are you looking for in a guild, both atmosphere and progression wise?
I'm looking for a guild like Outlandish was before it dissolved; a strong, knowledgeable raid leader, officers that help him out, and fellow raiders that are progression oriented and willing to learn encounters. Progression wise, the timeline of your kills on wowprogress are exactly what I am looking for. Atmosphere, easygoing but ready to get to business when it is time; I like to have fun, but I like to kill dragons more.
10. How far before raid time do you usually log in?
As soon as I get the kiddos to bed. 8est is no problem for me, I will be on time and ready to go at least 15 mins prior to invites.
11. How often do you AFK outside of scheduled breaks? (We usually have a 10 min break in the middle of raid)
I've bioed or grabbed a drink during a run back before, but have never hindered my raid when it was time for a pull.
12. What was the last raid wipe you caused, or what boss encounter frustrated you the most? (Answer either or)
I'm going to go with boss encounter that frustrated me. And, I will have to say H Dark Animus was the most frustrating boss I encountered this xpac. As a lock my pet had to tank a mob and that added complication really made that fight frustrating to me (on top of it being a bitch anyway). We finally got him down, but learning to dps that fight was probably the most frustrating for me of the entire xpac.
13. Post a combat log here, the only excuse to not have one is because you stopped raiding for the xpac >2 months ago
Stopped raiding >2 months ago, but, here is a link to my epeen: http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/velen/epicfearz/
14. A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
"So, how about that J. Peterman catalog, I fucking love Elaine, don't you?"
(Mary Poppins is my kids nanny)edit: changed ilvl to 580