View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Lunarien - Resto Druid [declined] 

1. Name, Race and Class of the character you’re applying with, and armory link.
Lunarien | Troll | Druid | http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Lunarien/simple
BTW, for lack of a better trinket im using Purified bindings/Siegecrafter trinket until I see a Sha/Thok drop :)

2. Your Age, Sex and Location
21 | Male | Florida

3. Where did you hear about us? (Please be specific - helps us focus recruitment)
Wowprogress

4. Do you make all four of the requirements listed at the top of this thread?
Yes :]

5. List any previous guilds and your reason for leaving.
As of right now, im in a bank alt guild. Although I have been trialing with Guiles Theme Song on Magtheridon (xrealm) the GM informed that even though I adapted well and did fine their original Heroic Garrosh kill Resto Druid is returning to WoW and they wanted to give him his spot back, and they did not see them needing 2 resto's for WoD.

Now prior to that, heres a quick summarization of the story.. I just came back from a 2.5 year break and when I returned around 2.5-3 months ago I had a friend in Might on Zul'Jin that got me in, in basically 483 Greens they geared me up for moonkin over a couple of weeks. Apparently there was some drama involving my friend bumping/posting on my actual application which resulted in a fight between her and most of the guild so she was removed from the guild as well as her husband, and my trial was discontinued even though I actually had nothing to do with what happened. The GM told me he'd put in a good word for me elsewhere and apologized for the way things went down.

2.5 year break here :(!

Back in early cata/late WoTLK I raided with Midwinter when they were still on Ysera. I raided all of cataclysm beta with them/ICC farm/ and the first couple of months release of cataclysm before I had to quit playing due to rl issues.

Before Midwinter I raided with Pie Chart from ToC through Realm first Heroic Lich King/Ruby sanctum the only reason I ended up leaving here to go to midwinter was I had an issue with an officer on a more personal level (I can elaborate if you need me to) that just wasnt going to get resolved anyway you looked at it.

Before that just a couple small not very progressed guilds, but once I and others saw I had alot of potential I apped to a higher end raiding guild.

TBC/VANILLA - I didnt play.

6. Where do you research your class?
MMO champion class forums/Icy Veins Forums/EJ

7. What is your raiding experience in WoW? Don't be too detailed, just interesting heroic kills while they were relevant.
All of naxx while current.
Finished up most of hardmode ulduar while it was current/shortly after.
Toc/ToGC heroic/insanity while current.
Realm First Heroic Lich King.
Realm First Ruby Sanctum.
Most of early cata Bastion of twilight, etc. While current.

8. How is your connection reliability, latency and FPS? A result from speedtest.net would be helpful (but not required)

9. What are you looking for in a guild, both atmosphere and progression wise?
What im looking for in a guild is, a fun yet serious when need be environment. A guild that is pushing for realm first and striving for a high rank, to play with others who take their class as serious as myself and have as much knowledge as me. And a place to form some new friendships!

10. How far before raid time do you usually log in?
A couple hours if not more.

11. How often do you AFK outside of scheduled breaks? (We usually have a 10 min break in the middle of raid)
I dont at all unless someones at the door, or something along those lines.

12. What was the last raid wipe you caused, or what boss encounter frustrated you the most? (Answer either or)
Honestly with me just returning around 3 months ago after a couple of years. I wasnt really in for progression at all. Cant say ive wiped the raid either! But a fight that personally frustrated me the most is paragons, simply because of the amount of stuff going on at all times it took me a few attempts to really get it down, in comparison to other fights that I picked up on immediately.

13. Post a combat log here, the only excuse to not have one is because you stopped raiding for the xpac >2 months ago
http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XCA ... ng&boss=-3

14. A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here? MARGARITAS!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:52 am

Thanks for posting! We'll look you over and get back to you soon.

Just so you are aware, the main raid is currently on break at least until 6.0 gets released.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:48 pm
Site Admin

sorry about the wait, communication is a bit slow between us right now due to our hiatus

this app looks good and we are highly considering you. please let us know if you're still interested, as we are.

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]