View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 12:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Would like to return as full time raider for WoD. [declined] 

1. Name, Race and Class of the character you’re applying with, and armory link.
Lue, Gnome atm (Troll/Orc if I return to horde), Windwalker Monk. Armory is currently broken due to xfer but you know my basic layout.
2. Your Age, Sex and Location
21, Male, Midwest US.
3. Where did you hear about us? (Please be specific - helps us focus recruitment)
Was recently a guildie.
4. Do you make all four of the requirements listed at the top of this thread?
Yes.
5. List any previous guilds and your reason for leaving.
Ascension, because I was only a filler until WoD. But I would very much like to return home to Velen/Eonar, and become a part of the team permanently.
6. Where do you research your class?
Fellow WW's mostly, Forums, SimulationCraft, Youtube, Google, any where I might find something to improve my game.
7. What is your raiding experience in WoW? Don't be too detailed, just interesting heroic kills while they were relevant.
14/14H with you recently. First real H raiding tier. I think you can see the progress I've made in the short time I raided with you.
8. How is your connection reliability, latency and FPS? A result from speedtest.net would be helpful (but not required)
Connection is great, latency is low and FPS is 100+.
9. What are you looking for in a guild, both atmosphere and progression wise?
Basically everything I saw when I was with you. Laid back people, who crack the whip when necessary and get shit done.
10. How far before raid time do you usually log in?
At least 30 minutes. I wasn't late to a single raid the entire time I was with Ascension
11. How often do you AFK outside of scheduled breaks? (We usually have a 10 min break in the middle of raid)
Never.
12. What was the last raid wipe you caused, or what boss encounter frustrated you the most? (Answer either or)
The night I DC'd while playing at a location other than my house when we were on Garry. And missed my interupt in the first intermission.
13. Post a combat log here, the only excuse to not have one is because you stopped raiding for the xpac >2 months ago
http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/re ... #boss=1595
14. A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
Orale.

I very much enjoyed raiding with you guys. And I was hoping that you would ask me to stay, but I had to start looking for a new home if I wanted to have a chance in finding a decent place to raid before WoD. I already hate the new guild I am in, they don't stand up to Ascension in any way. They aren't nearly as skilled, nor nearly as down to earth as people are in Ascension. I know I have a lot of work to do, but this was my first H raiding tier and I feel I have made leaps and bounds of progress since I first started raiding with you guys. I was not late, and did not miss a single raid while I was with you so you know you can count on me being on time and prepared every single day in WoD. I will continue to do everything I can to improve my gameplay in any way possible. With that said, I understand if you have no interest in making me a full time raider. But in a time when attendance is a huge issue, I have been 100% dependable. And I have yet to reach my full potential, that will come with a bit more experience.

If you wish to talk it over with me, Zerkom still has my btag. Or any of the other officers can contact me any time. Kripplen#1826

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:37 am
Site Admin

app handled in game

Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]