View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Kurragu 573 Enh Shaman [declined] 

1. Name, Race and Class of the character you’re applying with, and armory link.
Kurragu, Orc, Enhance Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... agu/simple

2. Your Age, Sex and Location
23, M, CA LF qt girl 2 talk 2 ;)

3. Where did you hear about us? (Please be specific - helps us focus recruitment)
I was just browsing WoWprogress for guilds.

4. Do you make all four of the requirements listed at the top of this thread?
I do

5. List any previous guilds and your reason for leaving.
The only guild I "left" was Nightstalkers on my current realm because we lost 5 core raiders after they got tired of wiping on Paragons. One being a tank, we replaced him and after 175+ attempts we cant get past Korven. All my other guilds died/fell appart :( RIP in peace

6. Where do you research your class?
Icy Veins, Sentry Totem, Bay from Final boss, and just studying what the general population of Enhance shamans do.

7. What is your raiding experience in WoW? Don't be too detailed, just interesting heroic kills while they were relevant.
During Firelands I lead the top 10 man on my server before everyone decided school/work was more important than WoW
Tier 14 I was racing for server firsts up until Sha of Fear, we lost

8. How is your connection reliability, latency and FPS? A result from speedtest.net would be helpful (but not required)
Every once and a while I'll get the typical 1sec lagspike but its nothing persistent, FPS is at a constant 30-60. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3709452053

9. What are you looking for in a guild, both atmosphere and progression wise?
I'm looking for a guild who has an active drive to be the best they can while still making the game fun. Seriousness is required during boss fights but cracking jokes and fun shit talking during all other times is fun for all.

10. How far before raid time do you usually log in?
Depending on work, i can be on anywhere between 5 hours or 30 minutes before hand.

11. How often do you AFK outside of scheduled breaks? (We usually have a 10 min break in the middle of raid)
All the time during trash...(jk). I only AFK if i absolutely have to. If its work or family related I usually know about it far in advance so I will be able to relay that information hours if not days in advance.

12. What was the last raid wipe you caused, or what boss encounter frustrated you the most? (Answer either or)
I do not recall the last time i personally caused a raid wipe because I know how to look at timers, but the last boss that frustrated me was Paragons, not because the fight was hard, but because people are so bad at avoiding simple mechanics.

13. Post a combat log here, the only excuse to not have one is because you stopped raiding for the xpac >2 months ago
Most Recent on a trail run with another guild
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-b ... amageDone/

14. A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
TEQUILA

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:46 pm

Kurragu wrote:
2. Your Age, Sex and Location
23, M, CA LF qt girl 2 talk 2 ;)

Uhoh lemon watch out.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:24 pm

v

Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:59 pm
Site Admin

sorry dude you're too behind on gear, and kinda behind on experience, and your logs don't stand out enough to offset that

gonna have to decline :(

Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]