View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Keege - Ele shaman [accepted] 

1. Name, Race and Class of the character you’re applying with, and armory link. Keege, Orc Elemental Shaman http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... e/advanced

2. Your Age, Sex and Location 21, male, Georgia (US)

3. Where did you hear about us? (Please be specific - helps us focus recruitment) Armory guild recruitment forums

4. Do you make all four of the requirements listed at the top of this thread? Yes I did

5. List any previous guilds and your reason for leaving. Seraphim the guild is slowly dying, little to none of the original members remain and to compensate the officers have started recruiting subpar raiders for progression.

6. Where do you research your class? totemspot

7. What is your raiding experience in WoW? Don't be too detailed, just interesting heroic kills while they were relevant. Firelands is when I got started, just been doing what I could since then without a steady guild.

8. How is your connection reliability, latency and FPS? A result from speedtest.net would be helpful (but not required) My connection is reliable and as long as the server is eastern/central I have zero latency issues. As for fps I have to play on low settings to hold a strong 60 fps in 25 mans. I can play on good with 30.

9. What are you looking for in a guild, both atmosphere and progression wise? I want to join a guild where people play on off raid days, that has some members who like to pvp, and I don't like to bash my head against a wall if its strictly one or two people causing the wipes over and over.

10. How far before raid time do you usually log in? Depends on what I'm doing that day. Usually 30 minutes or so

11. How often do you AFK outside of scheduled breaks? (We usually have a 10 min break in the middle of raid) I don't unless I have a bathroom emergency

12. What was the last raid wipe you caused, or what boss encounter frustrated you the most? (Answer either or) My current guild has done strictly h garrosh for the last couple of weeks, so I don't remember much before that, but at one point my leader had me lust on the pull and I feel like that caused a potential wipe. As for the most frustrating boss. That'd be Heroic Siegecrafter. It took my guild close to five months to down it.

13. Post a combat log here, the only excuse to not have one is because you stopped raiding for the xpac >2 months ago. Well you're not gonna like this but I don't do personal logs. So I don't have any for you. You can TRY to find Seraphim - stormreaver on World of Logs if you'd like. I was unsuccessful.

14. A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here? Heh, my last job interview included this question. My immediate answer is "Its too hot in Georgia for penguins, I don't understand the question."

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:13 pm

We're looking at your app and will get back to you. Just so you know, Eonar is a Boston-based server, so no problems there.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:08 pm

here's your log kedge

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/stormreaver/keege/

and warcraftlogs http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/ch ... st/#boss=0

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:23 pm

Keege,

Congratulations! We would love to have you join us for our raid on Tuesday as a trial. You look incredibly promising, and a great addition to our team. We would prefer if you xferred now, but if not, that's fine too. Add me on battle tag either way so we can get you into the guild, and into the raid before Tuesday. Edeesis#1917.

Looking forward to seeing you in game!

Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]